Friday, June 25, 2010

The first letter...and a correction


A few snipits from Elder Fagersten's first letter...
"First, I want to tell you that I love you! It is great to feel supported and loved while I am here preparing to go to Spain. My estimated departure date is July 6, but we will see what happens with the visa. My companion is Elder Bradley Joseph Hilton from Tempe, Arizona. Time goes quickly here, especially when you're getting used to the schedule and when there are so many things you try to accomplish. We are learning the language well and try to practice whenever we can.There are also workshops and lots of other resources that we have which help us develop our language skills, our teaching skills, our knowledge of the gospel, our faith in Jesus Christ, our unity as a companionship, and many more things. The Spirit has taught me many new things and helped me make connections to other principles of the gospel, as well as real life experiences. I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior and Redeemer. Continually striving to draw closer to Him has humbled me and helped me recognize how much I really do need Him! I love you all. Talk to you next week!"

OK, so this is the updated address to send letters to. As Elder F reminded us in his letter, he can only write once a week, but he can RECEIVE letters every day ;)
Elder Joseph Owen Fagersten
MTC Mailbox # 120
SPA-MAL 0706
2005 N. 900 E.
Provo, UT 84604-1793

You can also go to www.dearelder.com and select the tab on top "write a letter". In the drop down menu, choose Provo MTC. Then hit "write a letter". Type in Elder Joseph Fagersten. The MTC Box # is 120, and the mission code is 0706. His estimated MTC departure date is July 6. Type in your email address and if you want it delivered to Joe as a letter as well as an email (which is what Joe would prefer so he can spend his time writing emails rather than reading them) type in HIS email address which is joseph.fagersten@myldsmail.net. Then you type your letter and the email you send will be printed off and delivered to Elder Fagersten in the MTC the same day (as long as it is submitted before noon!). Did you get all of that? (this makes it sound much more difficult than it really is)

No comments:

Post a Comment