Sunday, July 25, 2010

A challenge


This week I want to encourage you to have family prayer. Prayer is such an important part of our Heavenly Father's plan for our success and happiness. Have family prayer as often as you can! When you pray often, you don't even want to repeat the same things every time, so they quickly become personal and specific. These prayers will help you feel closer to Heavenly Father. Along with that is the importance of the scriptures, and how they help us increase our faith in Jesus Christ. My testimony of those things grows every day.

Time flies at the MTC. We had our "half-way day" a few days ago. It's crazy that it has already been a month! Anyway, I love you all sooooooo much! If I didn't, I wouldn't be here.

Moroni 7:41
"And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise. "

Love,

Elder Fagersten

No comments:

Post a Comment