Monday, June 6, 2011

May 2, 2011




Hola,

You have no idea how happy it makes me to know that there are TWO Elder Fagerstens.

We had an awesome week! Elder Kirkham arrived on Tuesday and he is now my companion. Elder Pallas is in Almería, where I started my mission! Elder Stanley's companion is now Elder Walton, and Elder Phillips went to Antequera. We are all doing well and enjoying this great work.

I had the opportunity to do an exchange with the missionaries in Huelva, where I served before. I was able to say hi to some of the members there and we had a great time!

I know that the Lord loves all of us. There is NOTHING that is more important than the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. It leads us on the path of happiness and our lives have purpose. I invite all of you to read the Book of Mormon, to study it, to ponder and meditate about it, and ask God, in humble and sincere prayer, if it is true. This is promise given in the final pages of the Book of Mormon, in Moroni 10:3-5.

The Book of Mormon testifies of Christ. Through it we come to know Him. I know that Joseph Smith was called of God and that he was a prophet. I love all of you soo much. You are such a blessing to me. Sometimes these emails are short, and sometimes you write to me and I don't respond for a really long time, but it's not because I don't love you! Haha.

Remember who you are. The love of our Father in Heaven has the power to change our lives, but it's our choice to accept it.

Love,
Elder Fagersten

No comments:

Post a Comment