Saturday, December 31, 2011

December 19, 2011

Hola,

I'm back to preparation day being Monday. Puertollano is a relatively small place - it's not a big city in size but somehow it fits about 50,000 people. The branch here is tiny, but they are great people. There is one Spanish family, and the rest of the people that come are from Ecuador and Peru. Elder Seely is an amazing missionary. He went to the MTC on April 27 of this year which, if I remember correctly, was the same day that the Elder Fagersten in Arizona entered the MTC - so it's like my litle brother is my companion! Haha. Elder Seely, however, is not little. He's not quite the 6´7" that Elder Taylor was, but he's 6' 3", from Hurricane, Utah, which is down by St. George. We have a really nice piso. It's about 2 minutes from the train station, 5 minutes from the grocery store, and about 10 or 15 minutes to the church.

Here's the address:
C/ CooperaciĆ³n 5, Planta 2
13500 Puertollano (Ciudad Real)
EspaƱa

So, with the change in location and companion and climate (it's a lot colder here!) there are a lot of new opportunities here to learn and grow and improve. I'm really grateful to be here.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas. I am thinking of you a lot. I hope we can all remember why we celebrate Christmas and that we will remember just how much God loves us.

Love,

Elder Fagersten

No comments:

Post a Comment