Saturday, December 31, 2011

December 3, 2011

Hola a todos,

Well, the Christmas season is upon us. It's so exciting!!! President Clegg talked to me on Monday and told me that Elder Thornley is going to be the new secretary. He came this week and now I'm training him. I will be in Fuengirola for Christmas, but after that, I'm not sure. He's a great missionary, really nice and really smart - he's picking it all up fast.

I think I mentioned it before, but President Clegg invited each of us to read the Book of Mormon before Christmas. We are looking for and marking every reference to Christ. The Book of Mormon is FULL of them. It is another true testament of Jesus Christ. I know that with all my heart. If any one wants to feel a deeper appreciation for, and a closer relationship with the Savior, they should read, study, ponder and pray about the message of the Book of Mormon.

Keep smiling! President Clegg often tells us, "You're a lot better than you think you are." And it's true! Heavenly Father loves you so much. You're doing great.

Love,
Elder Fagersten

No comments:

Post a Comment