Monday, December 13, 2010

October 11, 2010 Story #1


Yesterday Elder Adams and I were contacting people in the street and trying to follow up with some of the people we had talked with before. Here in Spain we don't really "knock" doors because most people live in apartment buildings, so they have a thing called a timbre, which is like a doorbell, you here it buzz or beep or whatever, but it hooks up to a phone in the apartment which rings and they talk to the person down there at the door through a speaker thing. Anyway, Elder Adams and I are pressing these on an apartment building and Elder Adams presses one and it gets stuck. He tries to press it again to get it unstuck but it just gets stuck more. So he looks at me and I have already almost wet my pants laughing and he says, "Let's go!" So we swiftly walk down the street and turned at the first corner we came to. It was hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment