Monday, December 13, 2010

Septemeber 9, 2010


We had another great week in Almería. Elder Adams and I are working really hard to find more people to teach. Last Monday, we went to Telepizza for lunch (it wasn't as good as Little Ceasars but it was a lunch buffet...) and we met a guy named Jesús. Elder Adams and I taught him once and we're planning on meeting with him again this week. He is really cool.

Elder Adams is awesome. He is really patient with me and he has a great attitude. He continually strives to improve and become better. I feel so blessed to have him as my companion and trainer. While we were walking one day he said to me, "Elder Fagersten, I just want you to have an awesome mission. I just want you to have the best time ever." He always helps me try to do that, and together, it has been awesome.

On Wednesday we went up to Granada for a special fireside. Bishop Richard C. Edgley, Elder José A. Teixeira, and Brother Joseph B. Wirthlin Jr. spoke to us. The ward here in Almería rented two buses and we all made the trip together. It was great and I really enjoyed it.

Something about Spain: There are a lot of dogs here, and when people walk their dogs, half the time the don't even have a leash. Still, they never run away. It's pretty crazy.

I love all of you so much. Continue to look to the Lord. Heavenly Father's plan for us is to be happy. Living the gospel of Jesus Christ is how we do that. The atonement of Jesus Christ is central to the gospel, and thus, central to our Heavenly Father's plan. You can do a lot to help His plan take effect in the lives of his children here on the earth. Love and trust and help the missionaries. They work hard and they want to do everything they can to help this work go forward.

Love,
Elder Fagersten

No comments:

Post a Comment